Parts of the body and physical traits = Die Körperteile und körperliche Merkmale - German Audio Mp3 Dialogue & Quizzes Free Online - Learn Basic German Listening for Intermediate Level

This dialogue contains informations about the Parts of the body and physical traits – Let’s describe ourselves physically. Use this vocabulary to describe yourself physically in German. - Dialogue Extract: "... I have green-blue eyes and dark blonde hair. I am underweight because I am 1.78 and have 68 kg. I practice a lot of sports and that is why I am so thin..."
Tests-Comprehension Read,Listen,Write,Grammar: English - German
Keywords: Body, parts, trait, physical traits, thin, to describe, language, high, eyes, weight, constitution, athletic, to lose.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Join the conversation

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form