My life in general = Mein Leben im Allgemeinen - German Audio Mp3 Conversation & Tests Free Online - Study Basic German Writing for Intermediate Level

This dialogue is about Professional and personal presentation - Talk to others about professional and personal occupations, hobbies, spare time Use the vocabulary of this dialogue to talk about your life in general, in German. - Dialogue Extract: "... My name is Robert and I am a lawyer. I don’t have a lot of spare time because my work doesn’t allow it, but sometimes, when I find some time, I usually practice sports..."
Tests-Comprehension Read,Listen,Write,Grammar: English - German
Keywords: Life, in general, professional, personal, presentation, talk about, bobbies, spare time, usually, often, relax, pleasure, activities.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Join the conversation

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form